Skip to Main Content

You are here:


Counseling Center clinical services are available to matriculated (degree-seeking) University of Utah undergraduate students enrolled for at least six credit hours and graduate students enrolled for at least three credit hours.  Eligibility requirements do not apply to Testing Center services or courses offered through the Educational Psychology Department.  Students under 18 years of age may need parental consent to participate in counseling services at the UCC, unless they provide evidence of emancipation.  We will conduct an initial consultation to determine how best to proceed in this situation.

Last Updated: 7/13/19